Also, we also have better prices. STEM doesn't need to be expensive! There is an economics 101 view out there about Supply and Demand. If there is a high demand, then you can raise the price. We don't subscribe to that theory. We don't believe that you need to take out a second mortgage to introduce your child to high quality, exciting STEM activities. So we keep our overhead low which keeps our camp prices low. And we also offer a limited number of scholarships for those that still may not be able to afford the full price.
Here are the top 10 reasons you should C THE World:
10. Science in middle school should be fun (or should we say PHUN)
9. Toys based on physics and chemistry are WAY more PHUN.
8. Science gives us superpowers: like looking across the universe, seeing atoms, flying across the Earth or to the moon, moving mountains, and harnessing the energy of the sun.
7. You can play and make a mess and learn all at the same time!
6. People will think you're smart if you telll them you're learning robotics, electronics and rocketry.
5. Thinking outside the box gives you much more freedom.
4. If you learn chemistry, you'll get this joke: A guy orders a glass of H2O at a restaurant, drinks, gets up and leaves. His friend says he'd like H2O too, drinks, and dies.
3. Science is magic that works. -Kurt Vonnegut
2. If it's green or it wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
1. Science is EVERYWHERE! Come C THE World and find out!